Zachęcamy do zgłaszania propozycji prezentacji. Informacje dla autorów znajdują się poniżej oraz na stronie: https://www.radiographersmalta.com/abstract-submission
Call for abstracts on the following areas of radiography:
1. EDUCATION IN MEDICAL IMAGING AND RADIOTHERAPY
2. RESEARCH IN MEDICAL IMAGING AND RADIOTHERAPY
3. CROSS SECTIONAL IMAGING
4. ADVANCES IN RADIOTHERAPY TECHNIQUES
5. HYBRID IMAGING
6. RADIATION PROTECTION
7. MANAGEMENT IN MEDICAL IMAGING AND RADIOTHERAPY
8. IMAGING IN RADIOTHERAPY
Deadline: 30th September 2019.
Results: to be issued on the 31st October 2019
Abstracts in the English language of not more than 300 words
To be orally presented in English. No poster presentations.
Abstracts can be submitted based on two pathways:
Presentation of new research. Evidence based talks.
Lecture based short course on a particular area
Abstract evaluation will be based on the following criteria
1. Presentation of new research. Evidence based talks.
2. Lecture based short course on a particular area
Instructions for the document to be uploaded with the abstract:
The document must include:
• Title of the presentation
• Name and surname of all authors
• Name and contact of the author presenting
• Affiliation for each author
• Presentation pathway chosen: research or lecture
• Abstract (max 300 words)
The structure of the abstract depends on the pathway chosen:
1. For a research / evidence-based presentation:
2. For a lecture presentation:
– Learning outcomes